Our client, a nationally recognized leader in its field and one of the region’s premiere companies, is seeking a Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Representative to help support their Member Services Department located in Pittsburgh’s Northside.
The Customer Service Representative acts as an advocate for the Client’s customers (member, provider, facilities, etc.) by providing guidance, interpretation, and education on benefit coverage levels, claims payment, and various program inquires.
Customer Service Representatives are required to work an 11:00AM to 7:00PM or 12:00PM to 8:00PM, Monday through Friday schedule depending on assignment. There is a rotating Saturday requirement as well. These are career oriented positions - 80% of the department’s managers began in this role.
· High school graduate or equivalent required (college degree preferred).
· Minimum of 6 months of customer service and/or call center experience preferred, but not necessary if you have good communication/people skills.
· Fluency in Spanish.
· Proficiency in typing required.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel spreadsheet program preferred.
Once hired, your benefits will include:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Care Flexible Spending Account
· Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
· Life and AD&D/Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Holiday/Vacation/Personal Time/Sick Time (time-off can be bought & sold)
· Retirement Savings Plans
· Tuition Assistance
· Employee Discounts/Perks/ Discounted Fitness Memberships
· Community Volunteer Programs
Interested candidates, please visit our website to apply
Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization
1555 Broadway Avenue Second Floor ● Pittsburgh PA 15219 U.S.A.
Phone: (412) 533-9300 ● email: email@example.com
*The PMAHCC Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization