Period of Internship:
20 hours per week required if for credit. Hours vary based on event and requires local travel for events.
Noncredit internships are flexible.
- To build a library of pictures that were shot and edited to upload on social media and our website and other promotional items in relation to PMAHCC
- The right is granted to the photographer to utilize all photos for self-promotion purposes including on a website/in a portfolio.
- Will be overseen by board member and photographer from popular Pittsburgh production company
- All works will be considered under work-for-hire copyright laws. Copyrights will remain with PMAHCC, however, the right is granted
to the author to utilize all videos for self-promotion purposes including on a website/in a portfolio
- Training provided with mentoring
- Participation: Meetings,events, etc
- Compensation: Internship is voluntary
- Will receive letter of recommendation from PMAHCC
- Will make invaluable connections with some of Pittsburgh's most important business and community leaders and get increased
visibility for their work
- Interns do not need to be of Hispanic origin
How to Apply:
- Submit resume to: Chamber@Pmahcc.org
- Followed by an interview
If you have any questions please call Melanie Marie Boyer at 412-999-0808