Please Join Us At The
PITTSBURGH BUSINESS SHOW
- 70% Discount, Ticket Sales will benefit PMAHCC (from provided link)
- Diversity and Inclusion Certificate Program (included with tickets!)
- Free Headshots (included with tickets!)
- PMAHCC is nominated for a Business Choice Award (vote now)
- Women Who Embrace Life Conference (also included!)
Regular Price: $79
PMAHCC MEMBER PRICE: $20
The Pittsburgh Business Show will donate the cost of all tickets purchased above to the Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce!
Buy Discounted Ticket
Please Vote for PMAHCC in the Pittsburgh Business Choice Awards, to be awarded at the Pittsburgh Business Show!
Diversity Certification and Inclusion Certificate Program (included with admission!)
This, three part, program will allow individuals to hear, from the experts, how larger corporations & Government are using, Diversity and Inclusion to invest in their company's future and be more successful every day.
Attendees who participate in three sessions will receive a certificate of completion of three hours of Diversity and Inclusion awareness training. These courses fulfill corporate social responsibility, educate employees, and help businesses move forward as a company to be more effective, culturally aware and innovative.
The Diversity Certification Program includes three sessions:
- 10:30 am – Diversity Panel: will discuss the benefits of diversity in business as well as supplier diversity (4 to 5 individuals + host)
- 2:30 pm – Benefits of Diversity Presentation & Questions (one individual)
- 4:30 pm – Supplier Diversity Presentation & Questions (one individual)
- Other sessions on this date include the Business Choice Awards at 12:00 pm and Networking at 5:30 pm.
All speakers featured at the three sessions are from companies and government organizations in the Pittsburgh area, including:
- Diamonte Walker, MBA, Director of Performance and Compliance in the Executive Department for the Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh
- George Robinson, Manager of Supplier Diversity at UPMC
- Robert A James, Supplier Diversity Program Director at Highmark Health
- Heather Hopson, Founder and Communications Director of Motormouth Media
- Micah S. Caporali, Procurement Solutions and Supplier Diversity Management at Covestro
- L. Jay Burks Phd, Director of Supplier Diversity at Comcast
- Lisa L Edmonds MCA, Deputy Director at the Allegheny County MWDBE Department
- Robert Jones, President & CEO, Founder of The CultureNeutral
- Melanie Marie Boyer, (Panel Host), Director of Development, Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce / Host, Pittsburgh: Our City / Marketing Consultant
This certificate program is a streamlined, inexpensive ($23.27 after taxes and fees) way for corporations to offer Diversity and Inclusion education to their employees while contributing to a good (and diverse) cause!
Additional speakers may be determined and/or altered at a later date.
In between sessions, FREE professional headshots will be available for all attendees*. GET TICKETS NOW!
Headshots sponsored and provided by Cut 'n Run Studios
*Photos will be taken on a first come, first serve basis however PMAHCC members will have priority.
The Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce will also announce the details of a Diversity and Inclusion Program that will soon be offered.
All Tickets purchased through PMAHCC will be at a 70% discount, and 100% of proceeds will benefit the chamber (discount applied at checkout).
Buy Discounted Tickets
With your ticket, you will have access to the Diversity and Inclusion Certificate Program as well as exclusive networking events, and other valuable presentations and speakers where you can build your network and learn the skills you need to take your business to the next level.
Connect with our event sponsor:
Linda Jo Thornberg
President - Pittsburgh Business Show
Who? We welcome YOU and your coworkers, employees, friends and family to attend with our 70% discount. This event has something to offer for EVERYONE! PLUS each ticket purchased with our link will give 100% of proceeds to the chamber!
What? The Pittsburgh Business Show is currently the 8th largest event in Pittsburgh!
Where? The David L. Lawrence Convention Center
Why? At the show you can connect with other businesses and people, grow your company resources and educated the Pittsburgh are about your business!
When? May 14th & 15th (Diversity and Inclusion & Headshots will be held on May 14th only. See above for details)
How? Purchase your tickets HERE for less than $24 (including fees and taxes, discount applied at checkout)
An Additional Special Thanks To:
Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
One Oxford Centre, 301 Grant Street, Suite 4300 ● Pittsburgh PA 15219 U.S.A.
Please Like, Follow and Subscribe us at: